There are more and more laptops being sold each and every day and we are seeing more and more coming through our workshop. Every make and model, shape and size – Dell, Toshiba, Sony, Compaq, HP, Acer, ASUS, you name it we repair it.
Some of our regular laptop repair culprits include:
- Cracked LCD / Cracked LED Screen Replacements – usually caused by a drop or closing the lid with something inside
- Faulty Hard Drives / Data Recovery – Maybe your laptop reports an “Unmountable boot volume”, or a BootMGR error
- Virus / Malware Removals – Lots of annoying pop ups when browsing the internet? Can’t log into the laptop? AFP or FBI warnings?
- Hardware Upgrades – Add some more RAM or a bigger Hard Drive
- Operating System Installation – the ultimate cleanout, a complete fresh install of windows like it came out of the box
- Software Faults – Email issues? Errors popping up while logging in? Blue Screen Faults?
- Power Jack Replacements – Laptop not getting any power when plugged in?
- Laptop Batteries – Not holding charge at all or not
- Keyboard Faults - Replace keyboards with keys missing or malfunctioning
- Chassis / Bezel Repair & Replacement
- Optical Drive – DVD Drives / Bluray Drives (Not reading or Ejecting)
We are also quite handy when it comes to repairing tablet computers as well, so give us a call with any queries and we’ll be happy to help.